A set of five working models of various car parts as follows
1. Working model of Differential Gear
2. Working Model of Carburetter
3. Working Model of Four cycle gasoline engine.
4. Working Model of clutch and gear box.
5. Working model of High Tension Magneto.
Overall the condition is fair for paper objects of this age although some of the paper labels are distressed, and there are minor parts missing on some of the charts, nevertheless a rare survivor of an educational item for early American Cars.
Ask the Dealer
Fletcher Wallis sells objects and books relating to the history of science, medicine and technology from his unit at Admiral Vernon Arcade Portobello Road. He publishes books through Vernier Press, including Antique Medicine Chests, and Corkscrew Patents from 1795. He has been dealing for thirty five years.